The summer school will take place 12-16 September 2022.
- Philippe Bouyer: Atom Interferometry for Navigation, BEC interferometry
- Clare Burrage: Interferometry for Advanced Fundamental Physics
- Pierre Cladé: Bloch oscillations and its application to atom interferometry
- Stefan Gerlich: Macromolecules & Nanoparticles
- Arnaud Landragin: Atom interferometry and application to geosciences
- Luca Pezzé: Measurement information theory
- Nicola Poli: Matterwave interferometry
- Wolfgang Schleich : Matterwave Theory: Feynman, Wigner
Where: Hotel Riviera, Strada Costiera, 22
When: Thursday, 15.09.2022, 19:30 h
!! Note: There will be a bus strike starting at 4 p.m. on September 16 until September 17, 2022.